2211 Lakeside DR SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
EGR Crew operates as a club sport and therefore is financed and managed solely by its own booster club. In addition to managing all operating and capital expenses, the crew boosters club provides all of the behind the scenes support for EGR Crew, i.e. transporting equipment and boat trailers, food service at regattas, and equipment maintenance.
EGR Crew Boosters board meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. Parents of all rowers are welcome to attend. Location is typically in the EGR Public Library (lower level), but the room changes so please contact a board member if you plan to attend.
If you have any questions about crew boosters or you would like to get more involved with crew support, please contact one of the board members or committee leaders. If you would like to obtain a copy of any board meeting minutes, please contact Traci Douglas.
2017-2018 EGR Crew Board
- President — Jeff Pyper — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President — Jeff Olsen— email@example.com
- Treasurer — Damian Casey — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corresponding Secretary — David Tappan — email@example.com
- Recording Secretary — Traci Douglas — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising Committee — Heather Klare — email@example.com
- Fundraising Committee — Kurt Basham — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Committee — Open
- Equipment Committee — Mike Lewis — email@example.com